My Blog List

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pretty even if you ask me...

Even as in even splits....

I think tonight is the first time that has ever happened.

Mile 1: 14:04
Mile 2: 14:03

oh and did I mention negative split? a second is a second....

went out and completed c25k w3d2. My legs hurt and my calves/shins tried screaming at me and I fought through. I will admit that during each of the 3 minute segments, I stopped for about 3 seconds to walk and catch breath but finished up.

Not a whole lot to report on this one...went out about 7 pm when the sun was a lot cooler and it didn't feel too bad. nearly got run over by 2 kids on bikes, said hi to three dogs and 5 people walking. saw one other runner going the opposite direction.

Came home and dunked my legs into the pool and grabbed some vitamin water. I feel accomplished...I got in my workout. The dog wasn't too happy that I went without her though...

No comments:

Post a Comment